I have been doing a lot of reading. I have been reading the bible. More than ever before. I have been searching for answers. I have been reading the scripture and trying to understand as much as I comprehend. It has been worthy of my time. His time to be precise.
I recently read Ecclesiastes. It shared many great insights and written by Solomon himself, a man full of wisdom and wise indeed. A king, a teacher, a person who had everything and probably tried everything. Riches, power, women and great buildings and structures under his name. He had it all.
The bible reveals great truths about life you know. The human cycle repeats itself, our human nature is in us, the basic fundamentals on what people chase after in life, repeats itself. I have been wondering much about this. Yet Solomon wrote purposefully by addressing key issues about life, giving instructions and this one rings clear in my mind - fear God.
If anything I'm doing right is this, I used to buy books from the greats of the business world and great philosophers, I try to gain much about their written experience. But in the bible, I came along the wisest man in the world. What more than to learn what he has to say.
Simple, fear God.
I have changed. I have mellowed down, a lot. I used to be so ambitious, use to chase the world of riches and power, very much like chasing the wind. Where everything becomes futile. I am reconsidering many things in my life. I am asking myself this, what is my finish insight?
What do I want to become, and what am I doing about it. I never thought I'll come to this point in life. Maybe I'm finally ready.
With so much happening around me, I'm glad to say I'm ok. Not great, but ok.
It's been tough writing entries when your mind is so heavily bothered, the inflamed contracting thoughts that comes and go. Similar to my shoulder injury that has been aching for months. A good night's rest is what I least have now - emotional and physical setbacks.
I have been wrestling so much with myself, with God. I'm only human and there are days where I am stronger than others. When I'm weak, I'm glad I find rest in Him.
I usually give insights and strong reviews about various issues. Sometimes, I even offer advice to the people in need. If I could offer anyone advise now, it would be - read the bible. I'll go for the NLT version.
Read it as history, an inspiration of lives being changed over the various circumstances faced by the people. Make it come alive for you, put it in your heart when feed on the lines. I assure you, minutes with the bible has helped me more than the row of self help books around.
I wish I could meet the author of my faith.
I recently read Ecclesiastes. It shared many great insights and written by Solomon himself, a man full of wisdom and wise indeed. A king, a teacher, a person who had everything and probably tried everything. Riches, power, women and great buildings and structures under his name. He had it all.
The bible reveals great truths about life you know. The human cycle repeats itself, our human nature is in us, the basic fundamentals on what people chase after in life, repeats itself. I have been wondering much about this. Yet Solomon wrote purposefully by addressing key issues about life, giving instructions and this one rings clear in my mind - fear God.
If anything I'm doing right is this, I used to buy books from the greats of the business world and great philosophers, I try to gain much about their written experience. But in the bible, I came along the wisest man in the world. What more than to learn what he has to say.
Simple, fear God.
I have changed. I have mellowed down, a lot. I used to be so ambitious, use to chase the world of riches and power, very much like chasing the wind. Where everything becomes futile. I am reconsidering many things in my life. I am asking myself this, what is my finish insight?
What do I want to become, and what am I doing about it. I never thought I'll come to this point in life. Maybe I'm finally ready.
With so much happening around me, I'm glad to say I'm ok. Not great, but ok.
It's been tough writing entries when your mind is so heavily bothered, the inflamed contracting thoughts that comes and go. Similar to my shoulder injury that has been aching for months. A good night's rest is what I least have now - emotional and physical setbacks.
I have been wrestling so much with myself, with God. I'm only human and there are days where I am stronger than others. When I'm weak, I'm glad I find rest in Him.
I usually give insights and strong reviews about various issues. Sometimes, I even offer advice to the people in need. If I could offer anyone advise now, it would be - read the bible. I'll go for the NLT version.
Read it as history, an inspiration of lives being changed over the various circumstances faced by the people. Make it come alive for you, put it in your heart when feed on the lines. I assure you, minutes with the bible has helped me more than the row of self help books around.
I wish I could meet the author of my faith.

0 Responses to “Author”
Post a Comment